This 5" powered studio monitor is a great fit for a project home studio. With a 5" low-frequency transducer outputting solid mids and bass, and a 1-inch high-frequency transducer, broadcasting clear highs, you'll benefit from balanced accurate audio for mixing, mastering and production. With 82 watts of efficient Class D amplification, the 305PMkII offers powerful sound, abundant output and great headroom.
The patented double-flared port is precisely calculated to work in concert with the woofer for deep bass response at all playback levels. Balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs connect to any recording outputs while maintaining professional signal quality. A +4dBu/-10dBV input sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a wide range of consumer and professional signal sources and a high-frequency trim switch with +2dB settings allows the speaker's high-frequency response to be fine-tuned to taste.
- Delivers neutral sound across a large working space
- High-frequency and low-frequency trim controls
- Patented low-frequency port, producing deep bass response at all playback levels
- High-output Class D power amplifiers provide high Sound Pressure Level (SPL) for demanding production applications
- Magnetically-shielded, high-frequency transducers minimize distortion and reduce ear fatigue